Debate on the Future of the Four Freedoms of the European Union – EU3doms
Guidelines for Competitions
Start of competitions: 15 March 2017
End of competitions: 31 March 2017
CALL FOR COMPETION!!! For pupils and students 14-18 years old
Foster Europe is happy to announce a PICTURE competition. Please do not hesitate and send us your drawing, photo or collage (photo manipulation) referring to the topic What do Four Freedoms of the EU mean to you?
What are the 4 Freedoms?
Free movement of people: e.g. mobility of employees, students
Free movement of services: e.g. mobility of self-employed persons to provide services abroad
Free movement of goods and capital: e.g. elimination of customs duties and quantitative restrictions
You can win a fully paid two-day visit to Eisenstadt, Austria with the possibility to attend the final conference of the “Debate on the Future of the Four Freedoms of the European Union – EU3doms” project where 90 representatives from 5 countries will participate. Furthermore the winning photo authors will be awarded headphones -Beats EP. Second and third place winners will be awarded by mini portable bluetooth speakers -JBL GO.
Who can participate???
- Each group can have maximum of 2 members;
- All applications must be clearly related to the topic of the competition;
- Acceptable are only original works. Once submitted, the application will be considered final;
- The photo can include other people, but only one person (the group leader) can submit a photo to avoid duplication, however the photo of the authors will be evaluated as a group work by the national jury;
- Applications that contain violence, hatred, racism, sexism or insults expressed in any other way, containing material and / or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or that may be considered illegal, will be disqualified;
Pictures will be collected an evaluated by an independent jury consisting of experts from international organizations. By your participation in this competition you agree that all pictures sent in can be published and used for any project purposes.